Fight Employer Vaccine Mandates – Smuckers’ Story
Webinar Conducted January 12, 2022
- Overview of Smuckers situation.
- What is the law and is Smuckers violating it?
- Discussion with affected Smuckers employees.
- Overview of rights according to Federal law, OSHA, etc.
- Discussion of religious exemption letters and where to get a “model”.
- Discussion of filing an EEOC or State Employment/Civil Rights Commission complaint. Where to get forms/models.
In the webinar, Mr. Mendenhall, Dr. Wolf and the team recommended employees and concerned citizens take action as follows:
- Give to Smuckers Plaintiffs Legal Defense.
- Learn about Employee Rights & Options and Find an Attorney in your area.
- Ohio EEO Process & Forms
- New York EEO Process & Form
- EEOC (Federal) Process
- Those in other states should search for “eeo claim statename” and you’ll find your state’s resources for employees to file EEO claims.
- Find the latest case analysis from Mr. Mendenhall here.
Please Donate to DailyClout so that we can continue to bring these important issues and viewpoints.
Warner Mendenhall, Civil Rights Attorney