The Misinformation Million
Report From Planet Earth initially developed this article, the Misinformation Million, as a satirical piece to dramatically counter The Disinformation Dozen. The release of that unfounded and scurrilous document in March of 2021, initiated a wave of hostile, biased news coverage condemning the brave individuals who dared to counter the conventional narrative on the pandemic and the viability of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Although the Global Institute For Truth is an imaginary institution and numbers are estimates, this report stands as a very real and compelling assembly of the primary aggressors and organizations who are pushing untested and dangerous vaccines on humanity. Individuals, organizations, news media outlets, and informational websites are welcome to re-publish this piece — without limitation.
A Report From The Global Institute For Truth
Who We Are
The Global Institute For Truth (GIFT) is a planetary-wide alliance of over 150,000 journalists, scientists, and physicians, committed to disrupting the spread of lies and misinformation in media about healthcare. We are a coalition of concerned individuals who seek to educate the public about the dangers of corporate dominance of the medical industry, blind vaccine promotion, and the unfounded pretense that vaccination is the primary therapy for protecting humans from disease.
Motivated solely by the truth, GIFT maintains the highest standards of objectivity by having no affiliation with any government or the pharmaceutical industry, including their previous employees. We have no allegiances based on monetary or political influence.
Our irrefutable premise is that media, particularly news dissemination, has been colonized and exploited by powerful corporate forces that spread misinformation and instrumentalize hate.
The individuals and organizations involved in this charade are opportunistic, agile, and confident in exerting influence and persuading people. Over time these actors, advocating for diverse products and causes — from harmful denatured foods to pharmaceuticals with long lists of side effects — have dominated all forms of electronic media. Their trolling, misinformation, and skilled advocacy have impacted the world for the worse.
In a continuing gargantuan promotion of dangerous and unproven products, this invasive and unethical group disseminated fear about the degree of an unconfirmed pandemic — and subsequently indoctrinated the world with an idolization of an experimental flu vaccine.
Our work combines both analysis and active disruption of these players and networks through the distribution of written articles and reports. GIFT’s solutions seek to increase the economic, political, and social costs of all parts of the dangerous infrastructure — the actors, systems, and culture — that support and profit from disseminating misinformation.
This foundational report, the Misinformation Million, reveals the activities of the top individuals and the associated organizations responsible for the bulk of pro-vax content produced, published, and aired by news media.
The majority of the Misinformation Million continue to push refuted findings and violate all standards of truthfulness.
The misconduct of thousands of leading pro-vaxxers must not go unpunished. Nefarious or misdirected souls are responsible for hawking vaccines through the mainstream media when their benefit is negligible and risks are documented. Whether this is done out of intentional duplicity or extreme ignorance, the damage that they continue to do is staggering.
Our analysis of news content between February 2019 and September 2023 uncovers how a specialized, influential group of determined pro-vaxxers continues to be responsible for a tidal wave of misinformation.
We demand that every news outlet brings to an end this blatant propaganda by enforcing their claims to have balanced and truthful reporting.
- The number of key people disseminating vaccine misinformation — including celebrities, doctors, scientists, politicians, corporate leaders, and educators — is estimated at well over a million individuals.
- This report specifically identifies only some of the leading representatives of the Misinformation Million; selected because of their high visibility and multiple appearances in news programs and productions with overt or subversive pro-vaccine content.
- The Misinformation Million is a cadre of numerous influencers who act through institutions, government, media, and community involvement; disseminating misleading, false, and damaging information on a local, national, and global level.
- Analysis of a representative sample of pro-vax content that aired or played on television and the internet reveals that the vast majority of content can be traced to the Misinformation Million.
- Our sample of programming on mainstream media revealed misinformation was presented approximately 1,104,531 times over three years, between September 2019 and September 2023 with 99% of those contrivances attributable to the Misinformation Million.
- Detailed analysis of most of these pro-vaccine broadcasts and articles found verifiably false statements initiated or presented by key members of the Misinformation Million listed in the appendix below.
- In the last three months, with no sign of a pandemic or serious flu outbreak, our analysis of numerous broadcasts and news stories found pro-vax forces continued to heavily influence programming. This media content originates from the same leading Misinformation Million included in this report.
- Networks and publishers are almost all compromised by paid advertising placed by the pharmaceutical industry; a clear conflict of interest in presenting or reporting the truth about the ineffectiveness and adverse reactions.
- While some pro-vaxxers identified by GIFT have stopped promoting because of contracting COVID-19 despite numerous boosters — or sustaining vaccine injuries — most remain active through various media outlets.
- GIFT’s poll in January of 2022 on the effect of 1135 pro-vax newspapers, TV stations, and internet sites, found that the total number of US residents entranced by the deceitful rhetoric reached a peak of 192 million people.
- Subsequent surveys revealed that by February of 2023, a majority of 332 million Americans had begun to question the validity of the Misinformation Million — and as of this date, increasing numbers are seeking more sound, unbiased information, indicating increasing distrust of mainstream news media.
- Despite open admission of vaccine failure and damage — and the lack of extreme risk for healthy people from infectious disease — the Misinformation Million are openly preparing for another round of vaccine promotion as the winter of 2023 – 2024 approaches.
Factual Chronological Analysis
- As an impending pandemic was hyped and fear was spread with images of dead and sick people around the globe, the grand promise of a warp-speed production of a panacea was hailed as a coming miracle by the Misinformation Million (MM).
- When the COVID-19 vaccine arrived, the group provided rhetoric with exuberant promotion and advice to get the jab and take one for the team. The damage and division caused by this unprecedented sales campaign is incalculable.
- The friendly promotion of the COVID-19 vaccine eventually devolved to where the MM were repeating the flagrantly hostile and illogical truth: that the US was facing a pandemic of the unvaccinated, causing further division in all walks of life.
- Knowing facts are dangerous to their cause, the MM attempted to silence anyone with views that competed with efforts to ensure that the only viable remedy was Big Pharma’s vaccine.
- The vehement political repression and unwillingness to consider or discuss alternatives confirmed another success of the corporate capture of government agencies.
- The single solution for the pandemic satisfied the requirement to keep the new mRNA vaccines in an experimental status, ensuring immunity from liability for the manufacturers.
- The vast majority of severe cases and those dying had pre-existing conditions that made them vulnerable. Many who were counted as COVID-19 deaths died with COVID, rather than from COVID.
- As the vaccine proved ineffective, the abject failure to prevent infection was defended by the MM; they attempted to describe the vaccinated who got ill as breakthrough cases, a deceptive term used in an attempt to hide the failure of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Ultimately, when it was clear vaccination was unable to stop transmission, the MM told the public another bold lie with unequaled pretense. They claimed the vaccine could diminish the severity of infection, while severe illness and death continued to remain a risk only to those with pre-existing conditions.
- Claims of vaccine success are based on the false assertion that those who survived the disease did so because they were vaccinated.
- Having no ethical bounds, the MM abused caregivers who offered relief for those infected by the virus, including deprecating the use of Ivermectin, which was gleefully condemned as a horse dewormer. The MM failed to mention that Ivermectin is internationally regarded as one of the safest and most effective treatments for COVID-19.
- Even with a decrease in illness ascribed to the virus — and diminished faith in government and the pharmaceutical industry — the MM are preparing for their next offensive, supported by organizations determined to dominate healthcare and reduce medical autonomy.
Authorities And News Sources Must Reverse The Damage Done By The Misinformation Million
The public cannot make decisions about their health when they are constantly inundated by misleading advertising, misinformation, and false content. Challenging or removing the sources of misinformation — will allow television, print, and internet news to support individuals in making a truly informed choice about vaccines.
The best recourse to prevent harm and devastation by the MM is a continued campaign to expose their lies and the application of pressure on government representatives and news outlets to limit their destructive impact.
The vast majority of deceptive content continues to be spread by the Misinformation Million. Identifying the deceitful information and duplicitous motives of the most dangerous individuals and associated groups can significantly reduce the amount of harm being done by news sources.
Mainstream media must be pressured to follow up on their claims of objectivity with concrete action — and a willingness to ask tough questions.
The most effective and efficient way to stop the dissemination of harmful information is to recognize and challenge the most highly visible repeat offenders; those we designate the Misinformation Million. This effort also includes the organizations these individuals control or fund, as well as any associated institutions disguised as philanthropic — established to evade regulation.
Appendix: The Misinformation Million
The following profiles of key members of the Misinformation Million present a concise explanation for why they are identified as such by the Global Institute For Truth. These individuals continually violate standards and practices of sound analysis, reasonable discourse, or objective commentary — by obfuscating, manipulating, or fabricating the truth. They are directly responsible for repressive actions and continuing denial of the true impact of COVID-19 vaccine promotion.
- Anthony Fauci — Served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases from 1984 to 2022. Member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force established in late January 2020, under President Donald Trump, to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. He became a de facto public health spokesperson for the office of the president during the pandemic and an influential advocate for social distancing and masking mandates. His position on almost everything continuously changed, with the exception of his relentless condemnation of alternative opinions and unwavering support of the continued use of vaccines and boosters. A comprehensive book, The Real Anthony Fauci, details his deceptive and damaging career.
- Tedros Adhanom — Director General of the World Health Organization and prime mover of their COVID-19 vaccination advocacy and an international vaccine passport.
- Imran Ahmed — CEO of the discredited Center For Countering Digital Hate and disseminator of The Disinformation Dozen, the report that attempted to undermine the free speech of an influential group who doubt and criticize government policies and vaccine efficacy. Ahmed and his organization are currently being scrutinized by the House Judiciary Committee.
- Bill Gates — Founder of Microsoft and one of the world’s most influential foundations; the single largest funder of the World Health Organization. Gates is the wealthiest and most active supporter of the COVID-19 vaccines, never missing a public opportunity to promote his perspective on their utility and safety. The reality of his objectives and benefits from shaping public policy is less obvious, though critical in understanding his motivation.
- Jake Tapper — Washington anchor for CNN and irrepressible proponent of the COVID-19 vaccine, giving an unchecked platform for Anthony Fauci and others to promote a product. As an attack dog, he has pounced on any criticism of government mandates or policies during the pandemic.
- Sean Penn — Actor and activist who was an early and vehement promoter of mandatory vaccination.
- Big Bird — Sesame Street star who attempted to indoctrinate children with the announcement of getting jabbed. Confirmed PBS participation in the farce.
- Dolly Parton — Country music star and one million dollar donor to Moderna to develop their COVID-19 vaccine, she has urged followers to get vaccinated framing the decision as a life or death choice.
- Stephen Colbert — Late Night host and pro-vaccine fanatic; promoting boosters and broadcasting an infomercial with Anthony Fauci.
- Ralph Baric — A University of North Carolina researcher who received unprecedented grants and Anthony Fauci’s go-to gain of function scientist — claims he has no connection to the virus that has been blamed for bringing turmoil to the world for three years. News media repeated his denials — while failing to report information supporting allegations that the pandemic was something other than a natural event.
- Joe Biden — 46th President of the United States and favorite son of corporate America, including the banking and pharmaceutical industries. Leading proponent of the concept pandemic of the unvaccinated, also claiming the vaccine stops the virus — both fallacies repeated incessantly by newscasters — and staunch defender of the stranglehold that Big Pharma has on Washington politics. His administration enthusiastically and unlawfully pressured social media to repress or de-platform anyone who contradicted government pandemic policies.
- Whoopi Goldberg — Actress and co-host of The View, promoted the COVID-19 vaccine to a national audience and pressured other celebrities and athletes to join those demanding that everyone gets vaccinated. Despite being triple-vaxxed, she has had the virus twice, yet continues to justify boosters and vaccination.
- Justin Trudeau — Prime Minister of Canada, responsible for some of the most repressive tactics in any country against those who disagreed with government policies and mandates. His attempt to repress the Trucker’s Freedom Convoy exemplified how supporting the pharmaceutical industry was more important than defending the rights of citizens.
- Katie Couric — Former host of Today and the CBS Evening News — supported prosecuting anyone who presented information that contradicted CDC guidelines and Big Pharma’s agenda.
- Donald Trump — 45th President of the United States — was in office as pandemic paranoia was incited, enthusiastically initiating Operation Warp Speed, the program that quickly developed and distributed Big Pharma’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. He continues to take credit for this — as a success. Currently, as a presidential candidate, he has wavered on his position about continued vaccination.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson — Celebrity astrophysicist and frequent guest on news segments promoting the COVID-19 vaccine. Despite a broad scientific background, he repeated the unfounded, safe and effective phrase to millions of people in attempts to get people vaccinated.
- Rochelle Walensky — Former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and a leading proponent of COVID-19 vaccines. A key voice in the campaign to lay blame at the feet of the unvaccinated.
- Jimmy Kimmel — Late-night host who proposed that the unvaccinated should not have access to ICU beds and mocked the use of Ivermectin.
- Gavin Newsom — California governor and militant enforcer of lockdowns, restrictions, and mandates. First Governor to require COVID-19 vaccination for all school children, the group least likely to be harmed by the virus, though susceptible to long and short-term damage from the vaccine.
- Anderson Cooper — CNN journalist and commentator who consistently voiced support for COVID-19 vaccination — giving an ongoing platform for pharmaceutical promoters, including repeatedly having Anthony Fauci on his program.
- Joy Behar — Co-host of The View, who continually pushed for vaccination, ignoring risks or the right of medical autonomy.
- Alex Azar — Former US Health and Human Services director and Lilly USA president — chief engineer of Operation Warp Speed, the initial engine that boosted the prominence and profits of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Howard Stern — Radio shock jock who repeatedly insulted the unvaccinated; saying, You’re going to go home and die.
- Sanjay Goopta — CNN’s chief medical propagandist, who in tandem with Anderson Cooper and other newscasters, repeatedly spewed Big Pharma’s vaccine sales pitch.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger — Actor and former governor of California who pleaded for people to get vaccinated — in regard to mandates and masks, said, screw your freedom.
- Emmanuel Macron — French President and friend of Big Pharma, attempted to make vaccines mandatory in his country. His efforts to combat vaccine hesitancy were unsurpassed by any other European leader.
- Klaus Schwab — Chairperson of the World Economic Forum and proponent of The Great Reset — his enthusiastic plan for stakeholder capitalism. This concept is a thin veneer for allowing more corporate control of governments, demonstrated by Big Pharma’s powerful performance during the pandemic.
- Mike Pence — former Vice President and leader of the Trump White House coronavirus task force — an early promoter of wearing ineffective masks and public proponent of taking the vaccine.
- Rachel Maddow — MSNBC news reporter and vehement COVID-19 vaccine promoter — insisted falsely, that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.
- Kamala Harris — Vice President who encouraged vaccination in interviews and appearances without any doubt — repeatedly said the vaccines are safe, they are free and they are effective.
- Don Lemon — CNN commentator and continuous critic of the unvaccinated —revealed the level of his ability to critique information by saying, I think that you need to tell people that their behavior is idiotic and nonsensical.
Organizations and Institutions Behind The Misinformation Million
The following groups work in conjunction with the Misinformation Million, supporting and reinforcing their efforts to compel universal vaccination for COVID and other diseases. They are all instrumental in determining public health policy that benefits the pharmaceutical industry. These powerful bodies openly describe their operations and enthusiasm for continuing vaccination without any reference to respected experts who disagree with their perspective, intent, or impact.
- World Health Organization
- World Economic Forum
- The World Bank
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- The United Nations
- Center For Countering Digital Hate
- The Council On Foreign Relations
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Federal Drug Administration
- Center For Disease Control
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institutes of Health
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Originally published on the author’s Substack
One of our country’s most important freedoms is that of free speech.
Agree with this essay? Disagree? Join the debate by writing to DailyClout HERE.