“Or Bust” 2020, or Why Biden Will CERTAINLY Be Defeated
- 1-2 million Bernie or Bust voters who will vote Green, socialist or not vote at all,
- 1.25-1.5 million Sanders-Trump swing voters told pollsters throughout 2019 that will plan to repeat that strategy this year,
- “Obama-to-Trump voters are going to support Trump in that contest with Biden. It is an almost automatic choice for them,”
- Millions of poor and poorly educated voters will not vote for a status-quo candidate like Biden,
- Biden is putting together Hillary Clinton’s losing coalition,
- Biden has told young people he has “no empathy for” them,
- Biden has said he would veto Medicare for All, a litmus test for many progressive voters,
- The “deepest nail in Biden’s electability coffin may be his obvious cognitive decline…You can bet “Honey Badger” Trump won’t hold back on Biden’s dementia.” For more on this key topic about Biden’s unelectability, see “Stop Calling It a ‘Stutter‘” or “Joe Biden Will Lose a General Election To Donald Trump.”
- “Biden cannot plausibly offer change. He can only offer more of the same. And most Americans do not want more of the same.“
~Revolt Against PlutocracyWe literally wrote the book on electoral leverage and are convinced that, because of Biden’s support for the TPP, his “muscular” exercise of foreign policy and his mental decline, a President Biden would be more dangerous than four more years of Trump. He is a crap shoot at best. Biden’s insufficient and neo-liberal approach to climate change will not aid human survival for any more than a generation or two if human extinction ends up becoming one of the upshots of the runaway global warming that is underway. The human race needs a new energy order where citizens again will need to “bend the curve” of energy usage to give technology enough time to slow, stop and someday reverse climate change with new technologies. The climate problem requires world cooperation that neither Trump or Biden seem interested in developing.
The Bernie or Bust strategy was begun and continues to be organized by the co-founder of Revolt Against Plutocracy and owner of their website. For more information, contact Allen Howell, host of the Bernie or Bust Show.
One of our country’s most important freedoms is that of free speech.
Agree with this essay? Disagree? Join the debate by writing to DailyClout HERE.