“NEWS FEED”:PRESS RELEASE- Vaccine Mandates for ALL have arrived in CA!
Sign the Petition and
Make plans to come to Sacramento September 8th
A Voice for Choice Advocacy has sounded the warning for the past 18 months that societal vaccine mandates and vaccine passports are on their way to California. Unfortunately, we were right! Regardless of your current vaccine status, you should be extremely concerned with coming legislation.
With only two weeks of the legislative session left in California, there is a potential bill being brought forward by Assembly members Wicks, Low and Weber, as well as Senators Pan, Newman and Wiener that would:
1) Require ALL employers in California to require all their employees to be full vaccinated.
2) Would require everyone 12 years and older to be fully vaccinated to enter any inn, hotel, motel, or lodging establishment, any restaurant, bar, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food or beverages for consumption on the premises, and any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium, gym, spa, or other place of exhibition or entertainment.
The only exemptions will be medical and disability exemptions, with the slight possibility of a religious exemption.
Furthermore, there is no definition of “fully vaccinated.” It will likely be up to the California Department of Public Health to define that. You may be fully vaccinated today with two vaccines, but tomorrow when CDPH decides you need a booster or three, you will be prevented from entering these establishments or keeping your job. Your 11 year old will be able to come to restaurants with you but when they turn 12 years old, they will have to take however many doses of the vaccine to comply
So if you are not “fully vaccinated”, you pretty much can’t go inside anywhere other than the grocery store, the pharmacy and church. You also can’t go to work. If this bill gets introduced and passes, we will be living in a fully totalitarian state, where discrimination and segregation are the norm.
– Those who are not currently vaccinated in California are disproportionately Black, Hispanic and Native American. This bill will discriminate against these minority groups and will exacerbate already existing health inequities given minorities lesser access to the healthcare system.
– Those who have had COVID-19 and therefore have natural immunity, but would be considered unvaccinated, even though they are less likely to transmit COVID-19 than the vaccinated.
– Small businesses, which have already been hit hardest by COVID restrictions, will again be impacted. 45% of Californians will not be able to patronize these establishments.
– The already hard hit, California lodging facilities will lose business, with the unvaccinated forced to stay at Airbnb type vacation rentals when traveling.
– Employers, already struggling to find staff, will have to fire those who refuse to get vaccinated, leaving them even more short-handed.
– Employers will take on the burden of liability, opening themselves up to Civil Rights and vaccine injury liability lawsuits.
– Employers will see workers compensation and insurance costs skyrocket.
If this bill passes, the real question is where does it end? The removal of your driver’s license, throttled internet access, flight bans? A social credit score system that monitors everything you do? If you think this could never be a reality in California, take a look at China (https://www.businessinsider.
com/china-social-credit- system-punishments-and- rewards-explained-2018-4?op=1) , and consider the billion dollar deals Governor Newsom has made with China over the past 18 months.
Please sign this petition to show your opposition to this bill and to mandating vaccines in California.
*Reprinted with permission from ‘A Voice For Choice’